Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Survivor Night 2022

 

Kia ora Mum&Dad  I think you should let me go to survival night 2022 because.




The reason I should go to survivor 2022 is because there are so many learning opportunities for me. I learned how to sleep out in the bush with my friends.We have to make  shelter with random sticks and a tarpaulin and we can also use skills like slip knotting, tying things,and many more things.We will also be learning how to survive with no power and doing lots of fun things with friends, like annoying teachers, walking, swimming, talking, and many more fun things.

 

 Another reason is so i can learn how to cook and make food in the bush with no power to cook food besides using hot water and learn how to make a shelter in the bush with only random sticks that we find. There are also so many learning opportunities for me if I ever get lost in the bush. Learning more new things that i thought i would never learn.I know what the track is gonna be like i am gonna do some of Mr prickett’s challenges     


So mum and dad have given me enough reasons to go to survivor night 2022 so the final question is.Can i go to survivor night 2022?                             


No comments:

Post a Comment