Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

HOT TASK

In class, we did a cold task about what we already know. Our cold task was on narrative writing. this is a snapshot of what I can do in 30 mins by myself.


we are learning to self-access our writing so we know what we are good at and what we need to work on.


I would like to improve on exclamation marks and question marks and haveing figutive launge 


Once upon a time me and my family went to my auntys house and my two brothers ride there dirt bikes.I went with my cousin in a gatar to follow them around.




 Me and my cousin parked the gatar in the padic to watch them.My brother Isaac came down this little hill and parked his dirtbike  up behind me and my cousin. then my other brother Nathan  saw my Isaac’s  dirt bike and the gatar parked up and he rid down the little hill but he didint see the little drop at the end.



My brother came down the little hill fast and landed on one the front  wheel and flipped over the handlebars when my brother fell off the dirtbike me my other brother and my cousin were laughing and then all we hear is my Aunty Uncle dad and mum SHOUTING! Is he alright?my brother Isaac said yup  

On the way back home me and Isaac were laughing at Nathan and mocking him for falling off the dirtbike.                                                                          




1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie, I see you have started to add a ? in the right place and you nearly have the ! in the right place too. I look forward to seeing you work on this piece of writing and make it more interesting by adding figurative language.

    ReplyDelete