Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2022

New Ending

 In class, we have been reading a story about thirst, our task was to make up our own ending of the story


    I think I have down the following well  


somethings I need to work on are 2A sentences and boys' sentences

After I Got some water from the neighbor's tank they saw me, and my parents knew both of them there Names Knife and Fork they had a son named Spoon. All three of them were angry, mad, furious chasing me I had to jump fences, under houses many more crazy things to lose them i even had to throw a dog's bone at them to get away. Brooke still didn't tell but she'll always think about it, to tell mum and dad what I did but say never mind they got suspicious of it because she always did it.

I lost them,then went home the next day I saw Mr. Knife and Mrs Fork, they didn't chase me or growl me,hey did nothing they must have forgotten, I went to talk to them but was still nervous and scared because they looked as mad as every person in the world.I thought they would wait for to get close but no they did nun of that we had a good long talk I didn't know if I wanted to talk to them but i'd did my stomach dropped and my heart sunk tears taking over my eyes, I felt my shivers down my spine.

After I talked to Mr Knife and Mrs Fork my parents were standing at the driveway.I was more scared than any person in the world right now because i thought that Brooke told mum and dad about the water but they were just looking to see how much water we have. Our tanks was filled to the top.I was thinking it would be funny to scare her (but then she thought Nah im telling on you now not out loud but in her head)She told but luckily she has lied to my parents before so they didn't believe her.




No comments:

Post a Comment